First Post -- some of the animals in our lives.

Hey, dear family and friends who might get some enjoyment from our day to day update, thanks for caring about us to check out our blog!  One day, I hope I can have you back.  But for now, Kiaya and I have close to no income.  So, here we are in Thailand seeking cheap rent, some adventure, and maybe contribute somehow.

Turns out, life isn't too different halfway around the world.  If I don't find the highlights of our trip, times can get kinda depressing.  So, I'm starting this blog for the healthy dopamine motivations.  Dopamine is key to building happy habits, as well as romantic love.  No kidding, I just learned in my Psychology of Sexuality class at UVU that doing extreme sports and having adventures as a couple increases attractiveness towards each other!  Dopamine can arise in a variety of different ways, like spending time in the sun, exercise, and social activities!  I already am enjoying the breeze of the day more, all the animals sleeping around me, and all because I'm thinking about your reading this post!  I'll keep it brief so that maybe you'll check back in again!  Feel free to comment!
A street market.  You should see the food section.  Despite what we've heard, it's a vegan nightmare!  Meat is everywhere and the fish are still alive, stacked together in shallow buckets.  Update: Nope, we're still not vegan.  We're doing the cognitive dissonance thing.  
We have no fear of the strays.






































































Here is Will, the oldie who's got to take his pills. His back legs have severe arthritis, but he's an optimistic guy, taking himself for a walk once, maybe twice a day.
Also, he took a record pee of over a minute.  Amazing.

Meet Momo the 12-week old kitty and Chester, the nine-week-old puppy.  Kiaya found Momo crying in the street.  He still needs his vaccinations.  While at first, I was skeptical, I no longer hesitate to cuddle this kitty's face.

Chester is the newest addition to our family.  We will potentially find a good family for him after we nurse him back to health.  He was in bad shape, but with some blood medicine for his parasites, nutritious dog food, and some antibiotics, he's already showing the energy of a normal puppy.  He's remarkably smart too!  Though, he may just be copying Sophie and Ryker.  Kiaya happened to come across him while traveling with her friend Jennifer.  The owner severely neglected her two puppies.  Chester's brother was adopted by someone else but is still very sick.

Comments

  1. Cute little Schnauzer looking little pup. Nice to hear from you guys. Hope you keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Does God endorse slavery?